Guidance for families using the equipment at East Peckham Playing Fields
Published: 01 July 2020
1. Parents must read this guidance and ensure their families follow it carefully for the safety of their children and others.
2. This equipment is checked regularly for damage and wear and tear but is not sanitised or disinfected.
3. This is shared equipment, used at your own risk.
4. Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating.
5. You are advised that children should not use this equipment if they are clinically or extremely clinically vulnerable.
6. Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering the playground.
7. Encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands with hand sanitiser regularly and as a minimum before and after using the playground.
8. Encourage children to avoid touching their faces
9. You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household - current advice is to maintain at least 1m and consider wearing a face mask.
10. Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment
11. Try to avoid busy times.
12. If your family is wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you or where provided use the bins – DON'T LITTER.
15. Wash your hands when you get home.
We hope you enjoy using the playground and thank you for helping to keep everyone safe by always following these simple instructions.